Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day One Part 4


I’m leavin’ on a jet plane. Don’t know when I’ll be back again. 

Except for all the people speaking Spanish around me and the tv’s are only broadcasting in Spanish you’d never know this was Mexico. I’m forever in debt to you American Express. No seriously, I owe them a lot of money. But I do appreciate this perk. Nice to belong to a club. 

Just having access to the Internet makes life so much easier. 

Not much happening. At least on the material plane. Not privy to the spiritual plane yet. Not really sure when that kicks in. I’ve been perusing news and enjoying my online access for 3 1/2 hours. Only 4 more to go. 

I found out Max managed to miss all of his first day of college classes because his classes were all scheduled during his hockey practice times. So he’ll start college tomorrow. What’s the rush?

I learned Donald Trump’s big convention surprise was cancelled due to the risk the winds from Hurricane Isaac posed to his hair. Will we ever find out what it was going to be?

More Mexican food. Preparing my body and soul for herbal teas and fasting. 

Whoa. Time warp. Remember I couldn’t figure what happened to those 2 hours. So according to my iPhone I arrived in Guadalajara at 1pm. I thought I was supposed to land at 3. I’ve been sitting in the Amex VIP lounge for 4 1/2 hours. Just for the heck of it I decided to ask one of the waiters, que hora. Turns out I did lose 2 hours but my phone didn’t show it. Its 7:30 not 5:30. Glad I asked. I board in a half hour, not 2 and a half hours. 

Gonna pack up and board now. See you in Mexico City.

No comments:

Post a Comment